Additional hours by appointment only.
387 East Haddam-Moodus Rd.
© 2012 East Haddam Youth & Family Services
East Haddam Youth &
Kick Butts Day - March 20, 2013
For more information on Kick Butts Day, visit
Teen Smoking Facts
- Of those 3,000 teens who start smoking today, nearly 1,000 will eventually die as a result of smoking.
- It is estimated that approximately 4.5 million adolescents in the United States are smokers.
- People who smoke a pack a day die on average 7 years earlier than people who have never smoked.
- Smoking is the single most preventable cause of death in the United States.
- Smoking hurts the people around you: more than 53,000 people die each year from secondhand smoke.
- Most teens (about 70%) don't smoke. Plus, if you make it through your teen years without becoming a smoker, chances are you never will.
Ready to Quit Smoking?
Callers can phone (866) 363-4224 (866-END-HABIT) Monday-Sunday: 8am-3am